Friday, April 20, 2012

Crockpot Ranch House Pork Chops


I've been on a Crockpot kick lately.  Mostly because I've been too tired to make anything else.  I found this little number on Pinterest.  It is the epitome of busy-mom-on-the-go Crockpot meals.  I'm not a super huge fan of Crockpot meals because, frankly, they are usually just mediocre.  Probably because of the heavy use of canned soups.  But this one was surprisingly AWESOME!  So I had to share... ;)


Ingredients:  pork chops, cream of chicken soup and Hidden Valley ranch seasoning.  Yes that's all.  ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS!!


And guess what??  All you have to do is mix together the 3 ingredients in a Crockpot and cook it over low for 6-8 hours or high 3-4 hours.


Seriously, this is what you make when you are too exhausted to drive to McDonald's or pick up the phone and order Domino's.


Serve it over mashed potatoes.  The sauce makes an excellent gravy.  My husband LOVED this recipe.  The pork was fork tender, the gravy was creamy and flavorful.  I think I may keep these THREE ingredients on hand at all times for when I am totally worn out!

Link to the printable recipe:

*Note:  the blog post includes a recipe for garlic mashed potatoes.  I always make Pioneer Woman's mashed potato recipe.  It's the best ;)

Crockpot Ranch House Pork Chops

Source:  Real Mom Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment